I have been singing this song all day
Yesterday
All my troubles seemed so far away
Now it looks as though they're here to stay
Oh, I believe
In yesterday
Why did this all happened to me?
Suddenly
I'm not half the man I used to be
There's a shadow hanging over me
Oh, yesterday
Came suddenly
It feels like the world is crashing down on me.
Why she
Had to go I don't know
She wouldn't say
I said
Something wrong now I long
For yesterday
My love is now so far away.
Its no more a bike ride away.
Yesterday
Love was such an easy game to play
Now I need a place to hide away
Oh, I believe
In yesterday
Why can't I show my emotions
How I keep them locked away
Why she
Had to go I don't know
She wouldn't say
I said
Something wrong now I long
For yesterday
I hope for
Yesterday
When
Love was such an easy game to play
And
Now I need a place to hide away
where I can rest and lay
somewhere safe to stay
Oh, how I believe
In yesterday
Yesterday
All my troubles seemed so far away
Now it looks as though they're here to stay
Oh, I believe
In yesterday
Why did this all happened to me?
Suddenly
I'm not half the man I used to be
There's a shadow hanging over me
Oh, yesterday
Came suddenly
It feels like the world is crashing down on me.
Why she
Had to go I don't know
She wouldn't say
I said
Something wrong now I long
For yesterday
My love is now so far away.
Its no more a bike ride away.
Yesterday
Love was such an easy game to play
Now I need a place to hide away
Oh, I believe
In yesterday
Why can't I show my emotions
How I keep them locked away
Why she
Had to go I don't know
She wouldn't say
I said
Something wrong now I long
For yesterday
I hope for
Yesterday
When
Love was such an easy game to play
And
Now I need a place to hide away
where I can rest and lay
somewhere safe to stay
Oh, how I believe
In yesterday
No comments:
Post a Comment