I cant help it I need to keep writing and posting random stuff here
just to express
what I have to say
to the world
that will not answer back to me
at all
but its cool
reading
this blog
is cool
to reflect back
and see how growth
affects the life
of another.
well well
sitting here right now
listening to publication workshops
I guess its a good thing
but i am kind of bored
I just want to go out and right
write
rite
ite
iight
mang
wassup
whats good with chu
"where should you send your stuff"
"if you bring stuff to me I'll suggest places
When i first started started I sent to the New Yorkerer
and I found out that they have dont have very good taste"
-Brantingham.
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
just to express
what I have to say
to the world
that will not answer back to me
at all
but its cool
reading
this blog
is cool
to reflect back
and see how growth
affects the life
of another.
well well
sitting here right now
listening to publication workshops
I guess its a good thing
but i am kind of bored
I just want to go out and right
write
rite
ite
iight
mang
wassup
whats good with chu
"where should you send your stuff"
"if you bring stuff to me I'll suggest places
When i first started started I sent to the New Yorkerer
and I found out that they have dont have very good taste"
-Brantingham.
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
No comments:
Post a Comment