Thursday, June 9, 2011

Extra Extra!


Allen Ng
June 9, 2011
One World- Earth
On Friday, May 5th, 2011 Ingrid, Yessica, Johnson, Joy, and I enjoyed a meal at One World after a costal marsh clean up at Seal Beach.  It was an unfamiliar experience for me, for I only ate vegetarian cuisine once in respect for my grandpa after he passed away.
I ordered the lunch combo number three, the Teriyaki Skewers.  We were all starving that day.  When the food came out the aroma filled our noses.  The scent of substituted meat would stimulate the nostrils of any man after a long days work. 
I bite into the first piece of “beef” and my mouth watered.  IT WAS DELICIOUS.  Maybe it was my stomach speaking for my tongue but all I knew at that time was to keep on chowin’ down.  Yet, something was missing… hot sauce.
VOGL PRINCIPLE: MAN IS STUPID
            Luckily our waitress had Telepathy and knew right away what we needed.  She brought some special spicy sauce over and we cheered in our indulgence.  I learned that day, if you take a slice of cucumber and spread it with chili sauce, sprinkle brown on it, add a slice of skewed “beef”, and top it off with a red slice of tomato, it is delicious.  My compliments to the chef at One World, they are great and I will continue to devour the rest of the menu. 
I have recently cut back on my consumption of meat.
VOGL PRINCIPLE:  PYRIMIDS OF CONCUMPTION LEADS TO INCREASED CONCENTRATIONS OF MATTER
Thank You

No comments: