Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Talent:

a special natural ability or aptitude: a talent for drawing.


http://www.toiletpaperentrepreneur.com/the-right-actions/how-to-find-your-hidden-talent

I'm looking for a talent
to hold and harness
into happiness.

Talent: a capacity for achievement or success; ability: young men of talent.


Where to find it?
AND what is it?
Will I know it
when its in front of me?
Will I hear it
when someone tell me?
Can I recognize talent?

Well that I may not know.
what I do know is:
We must be happy with what we have

& this semester
this month
this week
this day
I know what makes me happy

I met someone
a special someone.
someone that listens
someone that cares
someone that bears
to hear the feeble affairs
of attempts that chase the wind
the endless blowing of wind
the endless desire of fame
the endless wanting of glory
the feebleness of unsatisfaction
someone that cares
someone that bears
to feel the active dares
of self creating creativity
the endless making of innovation
the endless searching for gratification
the endless striving for completeness
someone talented.

No comments: