who is absolutely astonishing. Thats you! The one who is loyal to even a boil like me. You listen and you care and you give a damn about my air,
the air that goes inside allows me to breathe
You care that I am alive and that and I exist
I be.
Thank you for listen
Thank you for Readin'
Life has been great
this weekend is amazing!
I watched Titus Andronicus on friday night
HAD SOME AMAZING VEGAN FOOD
from two new compadres
YESTERDAY I woke up and biked to my friends house
And we rode together to the distant
swap-meet
We mead up with others,
friends, and searched the entire blocks
to find a treasure painted in blue and silver
wow what a beauty
hidden by rust and the unwanted
booty, it was a bike
in all its worthy
crowned to be ours
by a test-ride and a bargain.
After our find, we spitted in our different ways.
Me and Yessica rode down Amar to catch the local bus
and rode back home from our spontaneous adventure.
Godt back home, ate, and became
study partners,
we hit the books
on chapter 9
for two hours.
AND AFTER
we CARPOOLED TO IRVINE
STUDENT LIFE CENTER
AND WATCHED
FORKS OVER KNIFES
TOGETHER WITH OTHERS,
like minds underneath the trees of time.
Well, thats about our day's adventure
we chit chated after
for about an hour
and left back home
to refuel
and being
a new
Today.
Thank you for Reading.
Bye.
Bye.
(away)
the air that goes inside allows me to breathe
You care that I am alive and that and I exist
I be.
Thank you for listen
Thank you for Readin'
Life has been great
this weekend is amazing!
I watched Titus Andronicus on friday night
HAD SOME AMAZING VEGAN FOOD
from two new compadres
YESTERDAY I woke up and biked to my friends house
And we rode together to the distant
swap-meet
We mead up with others,
friends, and searched the entire blocks
to find a treasure painted in blue and silver
wow what a beauty
hidden by rust and the unwanted
booty, it was a bike
in all its worthy
crowned to be ours
by a test-ride and a bargain.
After our find, we spitted in our different ways.
Me and Yessica rode down Amar to catch the local bus
and rode back home from our spontaneous adventure.
Godt back home, ate, and became
study partners,
we hit the books
on chapter 9
for two hours.
AND AFTER
we CARPOOLED TO IRVINE
STUDENT LIFE CENTER
AND WATCHED
FORKS OVER KNIFES
TOGETHER WITH OTHERS,
like minds underneath the trees of time.
Well, thats about our day's adventure
we chit chated after
for about an hour
and left back home
to refuel
and being
a new
Today.
Thank you for Reading.
Bye.
Bye.
(away)
No comments:
Post a Comment