Privately Public- for all eyes to see Your's, exclusively. Dropping internal rhyme on every line cuz, AB AB makes no sense to me! Just playin'. Much Love. for alternatin' lines that intwine during the instinctual matin' time, that is most soothing and erotic to hear, the slanting sounds of sleeping, seeping into the ear. My, my, There Dear, Goodbye.
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
The Brain
I am the left brain. I am the right brain I am a scientist. I am an artist A mathematician. A free sprit, I am passion: I love the familiar. Yearning I categorize. Sensuality I am accurate. I am the sound of roaring laughter! Always in control. I am movement A master of words and language. Vivid colors I Calculate equations and play with numbers. I am the urge to paint on an empty canvas I am order I am boundless Conception of the imagination. Art, Poetry Analytical, Strategic I am logic. I sense, I feel I know exactly who I am. I am everything I wanted to be
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment