Is going not the way I have planned. Well it never really does. Hmm. I feel out of place this week. As if though I am not myself. I don't know why.
All the girls can tell too from class
I know because I'm getting sloppy leading and dancing in Social Dance.
In play-writing I'm doing okay.
Giving radical outgoing comments on plays that I hear in class.
I think it is my ego that got the best of me,
I apologize for it.
Sorry Danica.
I stepped on your foot today twice. And the beginning I just kept staring at your chest.
You must have been uncorftable. Annoyed
and just disgusted with me.
It's hard to be around you right now.
It's this boyish crush I got on you
thats making me act this way
upidy and gay
see you can even see it in my writing
But, I'm not scared to tell you here in text
but in reality it's another thing.
well I well leave it off here.
I will not post this.
Just save it for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment