on this blog.
This has been an off and on thing.
If you havn't noticed already.
I would be surprised if you still read this.
But fear not I am still writing.
Just more on paper now.
I feel more relaxed without sharing my thoughts with the entire internet.
Even though... As a writer I should be more confident in my throughts and sentences.
Pargraphs of description and ethics.
I am just rambling on right now,
But so far. I am working on my 3rd play.
The first 2 are still rough rough dingy drafts.
I will hopefully post one up when I believe it is worthy enough.
As of now, no girls in my life.
Except for the girls in the dance class.
I still smell thier perfurme on my body.
on my cloths
and on my fingers.
Girls smell nice.
plesent
like flowers
in the soft summer breeze
when the sun just opens up for the first time of the day.
And when the clouds shift and reveale the blue summer sky.
That is what I like to do.
Randomly paint a picture for all to see
within the realm of imagination.
I think I'm getting better at it.
If theres anything I'm getting good at.
Well well. what now to say.
Shakespear is the master of poetry.
Theres no question about him
How, God did you make him so great.
And so soon in the human span of time. I have not read anyone like him in his centery.
I got to stop thinking about getting "pussy"
its clogging up my mind.
Why is it that I am so painfuly trying to find love
at this young of an age?
Why is it that I believe once I find a girl I won't be gloomy no more?
I dont know why my mind thinks that.
I should be happy already
so that When I get a girl. She could be happy with me
I don't want to weigh anyone down.
Expecially my soul mate.
Ah,
back to this subject again.
That is the theme of my plays
and its kind of funny.
because I have not once yet experieced love
but I love to write about it.
It's like my imagination knows how good it already is
without me even having experienced it
how is it so
that God made this mind so
without the need of experience
We can already imagine it.
Lets try to keep writing more and more now.
I want to fill up an entire page.
For those who do enjoy hearing my words.
I give thanks to them
in this simple line:
Thank you truly
for you are the only ones in the life that really matter
you listen to all my troubles
rambles
and scares.
My emotions and devotions
without you No one would know who I really am inside.
Thank you,
yours truly.
Allen Ng
No comments:
Post a Comment