Monday, January 3, 2011

now, how should i start this? Hmmm. Let us ponder for a bit. Please Lord help me start and finish this novel.

Hey
Hey man,
hows it going?
Alright just kind of sleepy today.
Haha how many hours you get last night?
6.
Man, thats plenty. Me, I got 3.
Why? What were doing last night?


"Gong."
Allen, you learn very quickly.
Thanks Dad.
But you beat me at least 20 times before I beat you once.

Hiking Trip.

"Haha, your very adventurous to wear white shoes for a hike."
"Yes I am, they were the only ones I didn't want to get dirty."
"Ironic isn't it?"
"Very, so where are we going anyways?"
"To Buzzard Peak?"
"Yeah, Buzzard Peak. It's not too far from here. Just through this park and across the street."
"O, long of a hike is it?"
"About an hour to reach the top. The view is just gorgeous. Come on its already 3, we don't want to be lost in the dark heading back."





No comments: