Saturday, December 18, 2010

Is going on Facebook Sinful?

or maybe I just can't help myself. But each time I go on. I seem to go browsing for girl's pictures (occasionally). No, I am not a pervert (but a pervert will never admit that he is a pervert). =) so anyways. I am now wondering who reads these posts. No wonder people don't want to reply to me on Facebook. They must already think I am a Kook here on Blogger. But I feel as free as can be on here because I can secretly write stuff and NOT POST IT UP. So not everyone knows the whole story...

Well, might as well start. I already have your attention.

December 18, 2010
2:30 am

"Go Go Power Rangers!"
"Duh NAH NUH nuh"
"Go Go Power Rangers, you mighty morphen Power Rangerrrrs."

(I need a new alarm tone)

(Ah well, I'm doing better today. Time to stretch and start the day.)

I put on my uniform, equip my marker and boxcutter in my left butt pocket, grab my keys and head for the door. I notice that my roommates lights are still on.

(Well, at least someone is still awake I can say goodnight to.)
"Goodnight Andrew."
"Bye."

I head to the living room for my Bible and read my morning revelation for the day. (Romans 12)
(Ah, good message. Now I am ready to start my day)

I grab my packed lunch from the kitchen.
"Bye Tokyo."
"woof: Thanks for waking me up, Bye."

And I head out into the drizzling dusk.
(Alright, cool just enough gas to get me to work.)

2:52 AM.
I put the Honda Civic in reverse and back out.

(Cool, 8 minutes. 5 minutes to spare.)


No comments: