Saturday, December 18, 2010

Dear,

I don't know how to explain myself these days. I feel as though I am wondering through space and time. School is over and my life has came to a halt. All there is now to do is Work Work Work and work. I am almost at the end of this all, I hope. It's not as bad as it seems. You get used to it. But everyday is an internal struggle. Today I got the better of myself and hopefully tomorrow I can do the same. Why is it so that when you have no one to talk to, you start to talk to yourself? Can't the mind just stay fixated to one spot. Just for a few hours at least. I can't control my wondering mind sometimes. And it takes me to far distant lands. Places where I haven't seen in years and places where I just don't to ever look at again. Wow it makes you think how long life really is. It is malleable yet permanent at the same time. You can change a lot but you can't change much. It is very extraordinary. yet extravagant all wrapped up in a bow. And that is life. This present that you didn't ask for. But you opened it and IT WAS THE BEST THING THAT WAS EVER GIVEN!... because you get mad at it. and you love it. and you just can't describe it.... that is it. Life. O speaking of which I guess I am not the great writer that my ego thought I was. Which will make this a better Underdog Story.

No comments: