worked out alright. I schemed up a plan to avoid making up a test today. I wasn't ready last Thursday so i played hookie. And I still wasnt ready today. The plan was to show up 30 minutes late. That would give me enough time to go to class but not enough time to take the test. It backfired. I ended up taking the test. But to my surprise, it wasn't that hard. Thanks to a little help. (thank you lord for hearing my prayer in the nick of time =) A buddy of mine from sophomore year gave me a help on a few questions as i was sitting outside the classroom making up the exam.
I got lucky =)
After that, it was math homework time. And i don't know why but each time I start to focus on math, girls seem to distract me. I don't really mind, but i need to get my !@#$ together!
Lizzy's sister was nice though. I can't believe i forgot her name! I think it started with a "C"? O well ill bump into her again.
should i end with a little poem?
Hmm lets see if i got it tonight.
uhhhhhh
I need some inspiration!
So my thoughts can flow throughout my nerves
until it reaches the very tips
and flood this blog with my awesomeness!
=P
No comments:
Post a Comment