Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I am dedicated now. To write in here everyday. Even though I only have 1 reader. This is for you. And me too, so i can improve as a writer. =)

If Hank Moody (Californication) can write something great. I can too!

Alright here it goes

8:30 am- wake up time
8:31 am- pissed
8:32 am- nap

9:30 am- woke up for the 2nd time of the day.

brushed teeth
did a few pushups (3)
ate some breakfast (most important meal of the day)
Californication
Reup'ed at Staters Bro.

I'm a born hustler. Thanks to my mom and dad =)

dropped off my mom and the goods at the family store

said my goodbyes
and went off to school
to show daddy, I'm not a fool.






as my heart fills with agony and disgust
why is it that im always taunted by lust
it seems to me.
that everywhere i goooo
girls always wanna knoow
i just want to be.
in love.

damn emo day huh...

No comments: