Privately Public- for all eyes to see Your's, exclusively. Dropping internal rhyme on every line cuz, AB AB makes no sense to me! Just playin'. Much Love. for alternatin' lines that intwine during the instinctual matin' time, that is most soothing and erotic to hear, the slanting sounds of sleeping, seeping into the ear. My, my, There Dear, Goodbye.
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Re-greasing the Wheels.
Dear Lord, I have been asking you for a guidance these past few months and it seems like you have delivered little signs of which direction to take. The first was my surfboard that showed me the location of where you want me to be. The place where my soul belongs. Santa Cruz. Right by the ocean and the Trees. I also see progress with girls here and there. Im referring to last Thursday, where pussy was just begging me to get it all wet with my tongue and lips. Through Communication i mean =) I just started to get back in touch with my chatty personality that i have in my mind. My physical words do not flow smoothly as the waves of phrases and sentences i stir up in the subconscious. It seems now that i have a passion for writing... creative writing that is. Cause i can't get past all the grammar bullshit. Damn English 68! i will have my revenge and i Will CONQUER THY! As of right now i am satisfied at the rate I'm hiking up my path. So far Sudoku is great. Pre-Cal is getting easier. And Christianity is changing my life. I have some bridges that i need to revisit and patch up. Such as Rowena. It's as if she is the Pam(The Office) in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment