Thursday, December 15, 2011

My Review of Vibram FiveFingers Speed Shoes - Men's

Originally submitted at REI

Vibram FiveFingers Speed shoes offer casual, sporty appeal thanks to a classic look and lace-up design, all aboard the natural FiveFingers platform. Airy polyester and nylon mesh uppers ensure great breathability and comfort while keeping debris out; Lycra� nylon flex panels stretch to provide a pe...


Shoes the Flash would wear.

By The other Navigator from La Puente, Southern California, U.S. on 12/15/2011

 

5out of 5

Sizing: Feels true to size

Width: Feels true to width

Pros: Lightweight, Stylish, Breathes Well, Cushions Impact, Comfortable, Makes you FASTER, Durable, Great with Jeans, Good Arch Support

Cons: Wears Out Quickly, Maybe I'm too fast

Best Uses: Work, School, Travel, parkour, Going Out, Casual Wear, Business Casual

October 29, 2011: me and my other half traveled by bus and walked through three cities to reach the REI used good sale in Arcadia. There is where she found these shoes. She tried them on, but they were too big and asked me if they would fit. I slipped them in and I felt like Cinderella.

The next day I wore them around campus. And the rest is history; I am now Hermes, deliverer of messages.

I run fast now, really fast. People get out of my way, waving their arms franticly in the air, dodging my sonic-the-hedgehog speed as I race past them at Mount San Antonio College. I want to sprint all the time. I beat cars sometimes as I blast past intersections. I wear these baby everywhere, and they are beginning to customly aquire my aroma into its fabric.

Yes, I might be over exhaggerating,
and yes, I might be fictional.
But, these shoes are real,
I am glad not everyone has these
because then I would really have to run
to beat everyone.

Don't get them if you want to be cool and hip
Get them if you want to be a free runner.
And maybe one day,
we will see each other at the finish line.
Ciao.

O yeah, these are my first pair of Vibrams
I got them for $40
brand new
returned due to sizing problems.

Try to find them used first
to reduce our carbon footprint

VIBRAM PLEASE START USING ECO-FRIENDLY MATERIALS
I would buy a brand new pair if you do.
If not I'm going to keep buying them off of people.

Thanks for your read.

-The Navigators.

Explore Adventure

thumbnail

(legalese)

No comments: