Friday, April 22, 2011

Completion of Construction of Compulsion

Ah much better,
This is more me.
I feel 10 times more amped to write in this blog then I have ever before.
I guess as human beings aesthetics always play a factor into our biological brains.
I have been trying to run away from aesthetics,
what humans believe is beauty
But I seem to be always running into a wall
and it starting to hurt.
Both my work and my mind.
Yet I don't want to be shallow in my frame of mind.
How can there be a balance of beauty and depth?
can there be a balance between these two?
Or are they inseparable?

What is beauty?
Is it the thing that is pleasing to see
to gaze upon
eye candy?
or is it pleasant to hear
or soft and delicate to touch
maybe even fluffy and firm.

What is depth?
does it mean it goes deep?
deep into what?
a certain subject?
or deep into the horizons of diversity

Can beauty have depth?
When are we deep with beauty?

Deep with beauty
Beauty by Depth
Depth of Beauty
Beauty of Depth

just drifting off into the minds eye of things in life.
if it makes any sense
and if you think you know
drop a hint
so we can all go
go
go
to the answer.

No comments: