Friday, September 17, 2010

Time to Vent.

Tonight, just 3 minutes ago, i found out who real friends are. To think that you knew someone, from freshman year, until now, they haven't change their persona about you. I have been looked down upon in the past. I've had my share of mistakes and blunders.

I contemplating right now. To give those who hurt me, a second chance. Or should i just shun them to the grave.

"No, I don't have money for you to borrow."
"Sorry, you can't borrow my camcorder."
"I don't trust you."
"O, we're still friends?"

Is this how I should treat them?
My parents say yes.

but deep down inside I say no.
I don't want to burn the flimsy rope bridge that is hanging on its last thread thats holding up friendships together.
I don't want to be the selfish one, holding back on what I could possibly give.

Who am I to say that I wouldn't do the same moral actions to another friend in need?

To those who do read this. Don't worry. It's not you.

No comments: