sincerely N-G.
A lot has happened these past 8 months. lets go all the way back to January when i got my first girlfriend. I can tell you know. Girls = Trouble. (well maybe not...) During this month I met Delta. A down to earth, Classic Rock loving, mellow, classy, blue-summer eyed, blondie, of my pot smoking fantasy. At first i was afraid to be in a relationship. Not knowing anything about girls, expect that they make my dick go up. (And more so when stoned.) We started off very physical.
One evening, as my friends were passing around a freshly rolled joint. I took a seat on the absorbent couch and entered into the circle. As it came to be my turn, I took hold of the potent packed joint and inhaled.
Held in for three seconds.
Exhaled.
Then passed to my left.
To my surprise, a gentle pale hand reached out and accepted my offer. My eyes began following the petite, round fingers up to each knuckle,
then past two soft wrists.
raced along a freckled forearm,
not stopping to count the freckles of the forearm.
All the way from the tip of the golden blonde tail
To the ends of her crown.
Then finally i laid at rest
as I gazed into
the summer
blue moonset.
No comments:
Post a Comment