Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Interview with the most Prestigious Production Comp.

Sean Finegan
Creative Executive
Silver Pictures
1. Sean set his foot in the door as a reader in a junior development program at his school. He read scripts full-time and during his fifth month, Sean was promoted.
2. Sean reads scripts on a daily basis, always hunting for something original. And writes a brief but detailed summary of the scripts.
3. English skills in Reading Comprehension and Writing are essential for this job, as well as Good Taste and People Skills.
4. Sean’s advice for me was to do my research before calling for an interview. I called Silver Pictures Productions without knowing what movies have they produced.
When Sean asked me that question I blanked out. I did not even expect a voice to answer back from being shut out all day. Luckily at the end of the day I was able to get a brief phone-to-phone with the Creative Executive, Sean Finegan.

No comments: