Sunday, November 9, 2008

Day One of Blogging

I would like to thank Nancy Ly my old friend since 8th grade for introducing me to the blog lifestyle.

The three words that describe my day. "Time Well Spent"

Even though all I really did was work all day at the big blue and yellow store of IKEA, Today wasn't a waste of time.  There were some cuties today, one especially.  She was petite with short black hair, about the age of 18, with a cute butt if i may add.  But she didn't give me any of her time.  Straight up ignored me when i asked, "Do i know you from somewhere?" and went casually back to shopping with her father. 

O well, there are finer fish in the sea, and asians aren't really my type anyways =)

I was lost in my sub-concussions most of the day.  Pondering about life.  About where I am and where I'm headed.  

Yesterday's the past, tomorrow's the future, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the present.--Bil Keane

Well here is a little about myself

name: Allen Ng
age: Legal
sex: Male
status: Single and ready to Mingle
mood: Horny =)