10:00- Alex, Kenneth, Matt, Robert and me headed down to the L B C
11:30- I'm as red as a cherry (I have that asian glow)
There were 10 guys and 1 girl. Haha it was cool though.
I am done talking about the past. On to TODAY!
9:14- I get woken up by a phone call from Cassie
12:01- Cassie wakes me up again.
1:30- Time to make that dough...
So work goes by quick because it was a busy day. There were a handful of cuties today. I messed up with all of them.
As you can tell. I'm not great with women... yet. =)
There was this one girl in particular. As the store was closing. I went to go hang out with my buddy Omar in his section of IKEA. My wondering eye glances at a nice butt. She had nice legs and curves to boot. Suddenly she turned around I got to see the whole picture. She was a 7 in my book.
Ignoring my friend completely, I had the urge to talk to her.
"Is it cold outside? cause you're wearing boots"
"No, it's not that cold"
She gave me a negative vibe which made me hesitant to continue to get at her. I then noticed she was with a older gentleman that was dogging me. So I just said "o" and went back to talking with Omar.
As she was about to leave his section. I gave her one last look.
"Were you trying to be sarcastic or was that a real question?" she suddenly me
-WTF? That caught me off guard.
"I was just trying to be sarcastic."
"O well I get asked that a lot, and I live in California, it's cold at night."
In my mind: (Allen Ka-Meng Ng, you fucked up. She went out of her way to talk to you and all you could say was that?!)
Beating myself up I finished the closing routine. My mood is low. I just want to get the heck out of there and go home. And to my surprise again. This girl. This same girl that I just messed up with comes up to me.
THERE IS A GOD!
But god warn me next time so I can prepare myself.
"My parent's wanted me to apologize because they thought I was rude earlier."
"O it's okay..."
FUCKEN Allen...
This is how the conversation should of went. (Should of... Would of... Could of....)
"My parent's wanted me to apologize because they thought I was rude earlier."
"Is this for real or is this an excuses to come back and talk to me?" (flash a smile)
"Aw, you caught me. I just thought you were so witty and charming that I wanted to go out with you"
"I get that a lot. So does this California girl have a name?
"My name is Melody."
"It's a pleasure to meet you Melody, I am Allen. Sorry to cut this short but I have to get back to work, what's ya digits so I could holla at chu when I get off?"
"It's (###) ###-####. Call me right when you get off please"
"I'll call you when I want to. You aint the boss of me!"
"I'm sorry well bye I'll be waiting"
A guy can dream, can't he?
Mark my word I am going to be a Ladies Man soon...
1 comment:
allen you ARE witty. dear god write a book!
Post a Comment